Numerous people in this world believe in spirituality, kundalini energy, and other extraordinary powers. They also believe that metals have the power to protect from bad energy forces and flourish one’s life with good luck and happiness. That is why men and women began to wear metals to encash on multiple jewelry benefits. It is said that the record of humans wearing jewelry is as old as 85000 years or more and the first piece of jewelry made was a bracelet fashioned with beads. This article summarizes the spiritual and cosmic benefits of wearing gold, silver, and natural stones.
GOLDEN JEWELRY BENEFITS
Everything around is energy and these energies tend to influence our mood, our behaviour, and our very nature. It is thus believed that jewelry can strongly affect our moods. Gold jewelry is also associated with health and wealth. Gold was first found in Asia in the area called Ancient Lydia which is modern-day Turkey. It was also found in Egypt, China, and South America.
Gold is called the sun metal because it vibrates with the sun. It has a property called Yang (in Chinese cosmology) which means warming and is believed to have certain effects on the human body, as explained.
- It is said to boost confidence, strength, and endurance.
- It is considered to bring calmness and balance to the mind.
- One must be frugal in its use as it believed to attract negative emotions like jealousy, depression, etc.
- It is believed that Gold jewelry has healing power. It has the potential to make a person wise, prosperous, and successful.
- It is said to inspire the people working with gold (like goldsmiths or the weavers) to have a positive mind.
For those who meditate, wearing gold helps activating the Crown Chakra (7th chakra – Sanskrit: सहस्रार) in the body. The Crown Chakra looks like a lotus flower with 1000 petals in about 20 layers. It is related to the consciousness of the mind and the nervous system. In simple words, it is the energy centre of all forms of knowledge and spirituality in the body. Gold jewellery is considered to a master healer and a purifier. It also helps actuate the third eye Chakra (6th Chakra) present between the eyebrows. This Chakra strenthens ones intuition.
SILVER JEWELRY BENEFITS
Silver is linked with the moon (with reference to vibrational energy) and other lunar goddesses like Luna(a Roman goddess), Devi Sri(a Hindu goddess), and Bastet(an Egyptian goddess). Silver is the moon metal or Yin which means cooling. It is believed to invoke dreams, love, calmness, etc.
- Wearing silver tends to regulate hormones and glands in the body.
- It helps in stabilizing body temperature and prevent infections. This is also one of the reasons why silver tooths are preferred in dentistry and related fields.
- While gold emits positive vibrations, silver tunes the vibrations to maintain the balance.
- Wearing silver anklets helps in manifesting one’s desires and helps attract wellness, health, and relationships.
- Silver metal is an effective anti-bacterial which cures infectious diseases and boosts immunity.
- In old times, people believed that wearing silver protects from evil forces.
In everyday life, Silver keeps your focus on the important events happening around you and helps you attain a broader vision. There are many real-life stories of people across the globe stating that wearing silver dissolved all negativity in their relationships. Besides these, silver and gold jewelry is highly resistant in nature and do not lose their luster or shade easily. Owing to so many jewelry benefits, wearing or using silver and gold is preferred very much in India.
Natural stones are the ones which are quarried from mines and are not synthetically grown in labs. These stones are ancient amulets that are believed to be extremely powerful and divine. These stones can quicken and amplify energy patterns and unite these energies in an individual for one’s enhancement of physical, mental, and spiritual growth.
- Stones like the Carnelian, Clear Quartz, etc are specific stones that help in maintaining balance and brighten up one’s life.
- In Indian culture, many stones have been considered sacred since ancient times and precious stones like Rubies, Emeralds, etc have been used as talismans to fight illness and injuries. For a long time, people worshiped stones, the habit, which slowly transformed into worshiping idols of gods and goddesses made of stones.
- Gemstones are the most precious of all stones because they are valuable, durable, and resistant. They are mother nature’s instant healer. Examples of some gemstones are :
Emerald : signifies loyalty and said to signal unfaithfulness if it changes colour.
Agate : believed to brings stability, strength, and balance to the mind.
Amethyst : encourages happiness and spiritual awareness.